Regulatory challenges, user acceptance and risk management are as important as the technological design of your products and devices.
At skriptó, we deliver translations of scientific documents that meet the specific requirements of life science companies.
Scientific and medical translation is a vast area and covers different types of documents:
- Annual reports;
- Guides and manuals for general practitioners, specialists and patients;
- Business reports;
- Case report forms (CRF);
- Clinical protocols;
- Clinical trials agreements, data and reports;
- Conference reports;
- Data sheets;
- Compliance statements;
- Medicinal product registration documents;
- Instructions for use (IU) ;
- And so on.
Translating this type of document requires a high degree of accurate terminology and specialisation. That’s why our translations are done exclusively by experts in the field of scientific research.
In addition to specialised resources, skriptó relies on the following core strengths in translating life sciences content:
- Consistent terminology;
- An understanding of regulatory constraints;
- Incorporation of past documents.
We focus on your needs
We deliver individual solutions such as:
- Proactive project management;
- In-depth analysis of every order;
- Full adaptation of our resources and tools to your priorities;
- Translation sampling.
You can also rely on skriptó to smooth out peak demand and suggest solutions to your localisation problems.
Every member of the skriptó team works hard to deliver a reliable service while meeting deadlines. Our approach incorporates a quick response, cost control and proactive communication.
You will benefit from our long-established personalised touch. We develop a long-term vision with our clients that can sometimes lead to a framework agreement.
We invariably work in partnership, implementing the best solutions to ensure that your multi-lingual content opens up new markets for you.